I wanted to warn you of a few tricky things many buyers don’t think of.
- Pre-qualifications and pre-approvals can expire.
- If it’s been awhile since you last talked to your broker or lender, take a moment to check in with them again. They may be able to keep you updated on rate changes and potential new products to watch for.
- Changes in your finances can have drastic effects on what you can borrow.
- If your outstanding credit increases or you make significant purchases, this can definitely lower if not eliminate your purchase power. Check with your agent or lender immediately if your situation changes.
- Don’t forget about having your earnest money deposit ready.
- Talk to us about what a reasonable deposit might be for your expected purchase.
Feel like you’re forgetting something? We won’t let that happen. Reply to this email and let me know what else you’re confused or unsure of. I have the answers.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance for you or those you know. Also, feel free to pass this on to family and friends!